Application and Scope
We also encourage you to review our Terms and Conditions, posted at http://a2zwebdesignlondon.co.uk/terms-and-condition/, which govern your use of the A2Z.
Types of Information We May Collect.
We collect and use information that we believe will assist in the administration of our business and help us ultimately provide you with better service. We may collect and maintain several types of information needed for these purposes, including, without limitation:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your company name, address, telephone and fax number
How We May Use the Information We Collect
A2Z and any third party associates shall use information provided by the Client in relation to this contract in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and also to identify the Client in communications with them.
Use for Marketing Purposes.
We may use your information for our own marketing purposes, including notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via postal mail, e-mail, telephone, text messaging, and other means. If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such uses by notifying us as prescribed below.
Use for Non-Marketing Purposes.
We may use your information for purposes unrelated to marketing, including:
(1) responding to your inquiries, complaints and other communications;
(2) processing and fulfilling orders for and/or purchases of A2Z services/products;
(3) contacting you for confirmation or customer service after you order purchases from A2Z or after you sign up for or participate in certain A2Z activities;
(4) for statistical or demographic analysis;
(5) to help improve A2Z and services;
(6) to customize your experience at A2Z; and
(7) for any legal purpose.
Opting-out of the use of Your Information for marketing purposes will not prevent Your Information from being used for the non-marketing purposes specified above.
In the event that we engage in joint marketing efforts with third party companies, we may share Your Information with other companies in order to effectuate such marketing efforts. If you do not want us to share Your Information with other companies for marketing purposes you may opt-out of such sharing by notifying us as prescribed below.
Information Disclosed to Affiliates.
Your Information will be shared for any purpose among A2Z departments, subsidiaries and affiliates, such purposes include, without limitation: permitting A2Z to validate your identity; completing purchase transactions; or other legitimate non-marketing business needs.
Information Disclosed to Unaffiliated Entities.
Although you may request to opt-out of sharing your Information for A2Z marketing purposes, we reserve the right to disclose Your Information to third parties for other non-marketing purposes, including, without limitation the following:
(1) for purchase fulfillment;
(2) to comply with any court order, subpoena, search warrant or other valid legal process;
(3) to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of any governmental authorities;
(4) to protect and defend A2Z, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and all of their officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
(5) to satisfy any contractual obligation to indemnify its contractors, Partners or other third parties in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute;
(6) to enforce the Terms and Conditions of A2Z;
(7) to prevent imminent physical harm or threats to public safety;
(8) to third party vendors that A2Z may use to perform functions on behalf of A2Z, such as companies that process credit card transactions;
(9) to prevent fraud;
(10) to engage in debt collection; and
(11) for any legal purpose.
Further, certain transactions and services offered while visiting A2Z may be processed or provided by third parties under contract with us for fulfillment and other purposes. In such cases, we may share Your Information with those Third Parties.
Cookies and Web Beacons
In addition, A2Z utilizes cookies to provide a unique identifier to your computer. This helps us to generate statistics regarding usage of A2Z, such as the percentage of repeat visitors. In situations where A2Z has obtained Personal Information, the unique identifiers may be matched with such Personal Information. In addition, when you submit information to any A2Z the information may be stored in a cookie on our computer and in files generated by third party vendors that assist in the processing and fulfillment of any services offered by A2Z.
We may also use “web beacons” (also referred to as single-pixel gifs, tracking bugs, tracking pixels, pixel tags, or clear gifs) that monitor your use of our site. Web beacons (or web bugs) are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a web page for the purpose of transferring data, such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the web beacon appears, the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page on which the web beacon appears, the time the page containing the web beacon was viewed, the types of browser that fetched the web beacon and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. When corresponding with you via HTML capable e-mail, web beacons let us know whether you received and opened our e-mail.
Security of Information
While A2Z strives to secure your Personal Information, even reasonable security measures do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit via the internet, including information submitted to A2Z. A2Z cannot guarantee that information it seeks to protect will be protected under all circumstances, including those beyond its reasonable control. By accessing A2Z, you agree that you transmit information to A2Z via the A2Z at your own risk.
How You Can Access and/or Correct Your Information.
If you wish to opt out of receiving solicitations from us or wish to correct Your Information, email us at__________ firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of your preferences, or write to:
If you have further questions, comments or concerns, please contact us:
By emailing us at__________ email@example.com